- 8L storage capacity
- Power: AC 110V or DC 220V
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 26.2 x 32.5cm
- In average room temperature (20-25°C) the fridge cools down to 3-8°C
- Cooling and heating options
- Touch button control and top handle
- An illuminated mirrored door, framed by a built-in dimmable LED light
- Two removable top shelves that divide your products as you prefer and a door basket perfect for storing your sheet masks or jade rollers while maintaining the ideal temperature
- The ultimate way to prolong the life of your products
- A great gift choice for your beauty addict friends
Cooling down between 3-8°C under ambient temperature of 25°C
Front of the fridge has a mirror with an integrated LED light. 3 brightness settings to choose from
Internal double-layer design, 8L of storage, 100% Freon-Free and Eco Friendly
WHAT SHOULD I KEEP IN MY COSMETICS FRIDGE?
- Natural home-made masks: they do not contain added preservatives, so keeping such products in the refrigerator will stop the growth of bacteria in them.
- Skin care that has a high concentration of active ingredients: Such as Vitamin C, Retinol or Benzoyl Peroxide formulas tend to break down when exposed to direct sunlight and heat.
- Sheet Masks/Eye Masks: The cooling effect helps with de-puffing and minimizing irritation on your skin.
- Probiotics: Skin care with live probiotic cultures must be refrigerated to extend the life of these good bacteria.
- Facial Tools: Maximize the benefits of your facial rollers in the cooler to help boost their de-puffing effects on the skin, increase blood circulation and promote lymphatic drainage.
- Nail polish: stored in a cooler environment will help the formula from drying out.
EXTENDED EXPIRY DATE
Protection is added to your products, especially those that don’t have preservatives, parabens and sulfates
PROTECTION AGAINST BACTERIA
Keeping your products in the cosmetics fridge will prevent the growth of fungal and bacterial organisms.
BENEFITS OF COOLED PRODUCTS FOR SKIN
Cold constricts the blood vessels, thereby reducing swelling and itching when applying your beauty products that were kept in the cosmetics fridge.